Duration: 9 months
Salary: Competitive – depending on experience and profile
MedBioinformatics Solutions SL is expanding its research & development team to incorporate a Web Developer. The candidate will support our team in developing and maintaining the web infrastructure of the knowledge platform DISGENET plus.
In particular, the candidate should have experience in developing interactive web-based data visualizations, including interactive charts and graphs, using a JS framework such as C3.js, D3.js, etc.
MedBioinformatics Solutions SL offices are in the Barcelona Activa start-up incubator Almogàvers, in the @22 district of Barcelona, with easy access by public transportation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Continuous delivery best practices for code build and deployments
– Expertise in responsive layout, mobile device optimization, and cross-browser testing
– A good sense of design and an eye for detail
– Demonstrated expertise with user interface technologies like HTML5.
– Experience with Git.
– Experience with Elasticsearch as a data source and familiarity with Elasticsearch APIs.
– Experience with Kibana visualization strategies, controls and techniques.
In addition, the candidate is expected to be:
– Comfortable at working in a start-up environment, where a pragmatic, resourceful, well organized, and effective approach is required with limited resources
– A hands-on, decisive approach and a proven ability to work independently and as a team player
– Have excellent communication skills in English
– Have a high level of self-management and organizational skills
To apply: Please send a CV, letter of interest and the contact information for 2-3 referees by email to email@example.com
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
|Google Analytics Session||2 years||Google Analytics cookie - Used to persist session state|
|Google Analytics Users||2 years||Google Analytics cookie - Used to distinguish users|
|Google Analytics Users 2||24 hours||Google Analytics cookie - Used to distinguish users|